ESA/SRB Joint meeting 2017
On behalf of the program and local organising committees of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology, we would like to extend our warmest welcome to the 2017 combined Annual Scientific Meeting in Perth.
The programme organising committees of both societies have been planning and working tirelessly on this meeting and have put together an exciting programme. They have brought together local, national and international speakers to a scientific program paired with ample opportunities to socialise and enjoy this beautiful location.
With the combined societies, we anticipate in excess of 700 delegates representing a variety of specialties including endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, reproductive biology, gynaecology, pharmacology and rheumatology. Key themes for the meeting will include:
* Dynamic Endocrine Testing
* Sexual Differentiation / Transgender Endocrinology
* A focus on Women's Health
* Cancer and Metabolism
* Endocrine regulation of reproduction and metabolism
* Genetics for Endocrinologists (Meet the Professor)
* Hyponatremia (Meet the Professor)
* Menopause Management (Meet the Professor)
* SRB Public forum - Birth, Babies and Beyond
* Genesis of a healthy placenta
* Insights into the regulation of reproductive biology
* The molecular regulation of early embryo development
* Assisted reproductive technologies, discovery to bench side
* Endocrine control of reproduction
We hope you will take the opportunity to explore Perth and the South-West region of Western Australia. The Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre is located along the beautiful Swan River adjacent to Elizabeth Quay - breathing new life into Perth. The nearby riverside Kings Park and Botanic Garden on Mt. Eliza offer sweeping views of the city. Watch an ocean sunset at Cottesloe Beach, or take a day trip out to the Swan Valley to enjoy the food and wine trail.
We are looking forward to some excellent science, and good times with friends and colleagues from all over the world.
Welcome to Perth.
Emma Hamilton and Jeremy Smith
ESA and SRB LOC chairs